Excuses Sent by Parents to Schools
Whenever I receive a humorous e-mail, I have to pass it along to you. I promise to write something “more serious” next week but hope you smile when you read these.
Apparently, these are real notes written by parents. (Spellings have been left intact.)
1. My son is under a doctor’s care and should not take PE today. Please execute him.
2. Please exkuce lisa for being absent she was sick and i had her shot.
3. Dear school: please ecsc’s john being absent on jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and also 33.
4. Please excuse roland from p.e. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out
of a tree and misplaced his hip.
5. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
6. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered
by very close veins.
7. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
8. Please excuse ray friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
9. Please excuse tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea,
and his boots leak.
10. Please excuse jimmy for being. It was his father’s fault.
11. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping
because i don’t know what size she wear.
12. Please excuse jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get
the sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it monday. We thought
it was sunday.
13. Sally won’t be in school a week from friday. We have to attend her funeral.
14. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and
could not breed well.
Posted on Friday, January 18th, 2008, at 4:39 am